I encourage everyone to watch the whole clip in order to get all the nuance.
You were ahead of the curve. Prior to the beginning of this pandemic, where would you assess where we are today in beating covet 19?
Sadly, the virus itself—particularly the variant called omicron—is a type of vaccine. That is it creates both b-cell and t-cell immunity, and it’s done a better job of getting out to the world population than we have with vaccines. If you do surveys in African countries, you get well over 80 percent of people have been exposed either to the vaccine, or to various variants, and so you know what that does is it means the chance of severe disease, which is mainly associated with being elderly and having obesity or diabetes, those risks are now dramatically reduced because of that infection exposure and you know it’s sad we didn’t do a great job on [laughs] therapeutics you know only here [laughs] two years in do we have a good therapeutic—vaccines. It took us two years to be in oversupply. Today, there are more vaccines than there was demand for vaccines, and you know that wasn’t true, and next time we should try [laughs] and make it—instead of two years—we should make it more like six months, which certainly, uh, you know some of the standardized platform approaches including mrna would allow us to do that, so you know it took us a lot longer this time then than it should have.
At first glance, it may seem like Bill Gates is directly saying that he is sad that people are benefiting from natural immunity.
To be fair, some defenders of the establishment narrative can claim in good faith that Bill Gates did not incriminate himself, and that there is a deeper level of nuance in which Gates is merely lamenting that an unspecified number of people got a dangerous infection because the global establishment could not vaccinate everyone fast enough.
However, many would rebut that is self-evident that Gates has incriminated himself even if they cannot articulate exactly why, and this is when anyone acting in good faith would try to find out why because it is objectively true that few have such a high level of perception/intuition—are so in touch with their subconscious, and fewer also have the courage to stand their ground against the entire Western Establishment, and fewer still also have the ability to articulate the full depth of nuance.
There is indeed a deeper level of nuance:
- Given that the vaccines are only somewhat effective and only for a few months, and given that they are somewhat dangerous themselves, and given that they are increasingly dangerous the more one takes them (gets boosters), then why was there no hint from Gates that he was happy that a natural long lasting vaccine that was safer than the EUA vaccines, came along sooner than expected?
- Given that there are many cheap, safe, and effective prophylactics and therapeutics, why did he say that there were the only the EUA vaccines?
- Gates said that, next time, they hope to make this level of vaccination happen in six months instead of two years, but given that this time it took two years given all the lies, scapegoating, corruption, junk science, coercion, punishments, restrictions, censorship, and propaganda, and given that they have now lost most of their credibility, it is self-evident that there is only one way they can achieve their future goal, and that is with unprecedented levels of tyranny.
- Given that the EUA vaccines were available fast enough to reach 100% vaccination months earlier than the substantially lower level as of March 2022, Gates can only be lamenting that more people did not choose to get vaccinated sooner, but given all the risk, ineffectiveness, and unethical behavior cited in the previous point, why would he blame the people when that was clearly the the fault of the establishment itself?
- Gates laughed three times during this very serious subject, but not because he was laughing at the suffering of others. He is laughing at his own ineffectiveness as a part of an establishment agenda that wielded unprecedented power and wealth, but still failed in many ways.