“The surest way to work up a crusade in favor of some good cause is to promise people they will have a chance of maltreating someone. To be able to destroy with good conscience, to be able to behave badly and call your bad behavior ‘righteous indignation’ — this is the height of psychological luxury, the most delicious of moral treats.”―Aldous Huxley
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”—Voltaire
Toxicity, though ever present, was never the defining characteristic of an age—until now.
Humanity has entered The Toxic Age.
I will primarily look at America as an example because: it dominates global culture, it had everything going for it, I am most familiar with it, and the most toxic and most recent example (September 1, 2022) comes from there …. and …. all governments are beholden to the same people anyway, so it’s global.
First, let’s briefly list a few examples of toxicity that, at some level, everyone already knows:
- genes humanity retains from when we were animals
- dominance hierarchy
- everyone is being played
- both parties work for the same people
- deep state, shadow government, New World Order
- World Economic Forum, The Great Reset, Agenda 2021, Agenda 2030
- Federal Reserve, Bank for International Settlements, International Monetary Fund
- CIA, FBI, BATF
- cover ups, corruption, cronyism
- psyops, propaganda, false flags
- censorship, defamation, Internet gatekeepers
- agents provocateur, controlled opposition, informants
- shills, trolls, bots
- Marxism, Nazism, cults
- Hollywood, academia, mainstream media, recording industry
- network TV, cable TV, Netflix, Disney
- political correctness, SJWs, cancel culture, identity politics, partisanship, virtue-signaling, double standards
- NXIVM, Jeffery Epstein, their customers
- pedophiles, trans kids, human trafficking
- Franklin scandal, Penn State scandal, Catholic Church scandal
- more single parents, more divorce, less marriage
- black community trapped in government dependency
- racism, sexism, double standards
- Zionism, genocide, ethnic cleansing, apartheid
- try discussing abortion, LGBT, or global warming
- 25% of adults on psychotropic drugs to cope with the toxicity
- environmental toxins, GMOs, petroleum-based fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides, pesticides
- increased cancer, diabetes, and autism
- lower fertility, lower testosterone, chemical imbalances
- government schools teach one to sit down, shut up, and trust the experts
- the mainstream solution is somewhat toxic and ineffective, and does more harm that good for most
- establishment leaders instructed those injected with the mainstream solution to shun family members who knew better
- knowledge of and access to cheap, safe, effective prophylactics and therapeutics have been suppressed hard since the beginning of Covid, thus killing millions and injuring tens of millions
- those who rely on natural immunity, who do not accept the mainstream solution, or who promote the cheap, safe effective alternatives …. lose their rights, lose their friends, lose their social media accounts, and often lose their jobs …. and are sometimes put in camps
- injection status used as a pretense to purge independent thinkers from the military, the police, the schools, the airlines, universities, hospitals, governments, etc.
- released from a lab
Then …. on September 1, 2022, humanity witnessed the most dishonest, the most negative, the most divisive—the most toxic speech ever addressed to the American people by an American President.
The President spoke of unity …. while sowing hate and division. It was extremely us-and-them. It was the ugliness of fascism.
If we look behind his veiled and contradictory words, and behind his attempts to maintain the illusion of legitimacy, his message was clear.
The sitting President threatened civil war against the previous President and half of the American people based on fabrications that were actually true of himself and his allies.
No American President has ever tried to justify using the military to kill or detain a large segment of American citizens for any reason, let alone for a fake reason. Even Abraham Lincoln was reacting to those whom he declared were equally noble, but whom he would not allow to remain a separate country, so he launched a war of conquest. Perhaps more importantly, Lincoln’s war killed more Americans than WWI and WWII combined, so we talking about far more than toxic words.
The current President explicitly declared about 20% of the American people to be “a clear and present danger”, which is the legal language used to justify using the military against an enemy. He implied that half of the country is suspect.
The President said he was citing retired federal judge John Michael Luttig, who claimed two months earlier at a hyper-toxic Congressional hearing that on January 6th 2021, that “the previous President and his allies” almost succeeded in overthrowing democracy in America, and that he was still very much afraid that they would try to overthrow the government after the 2024 election, and that they would succeed.
The President, in his speech on 9/1/22, doubled down on the hyper-toxicity of that hearing and the need for military action.
For perspective, consider that the 2020 election was blatantly rigged to install the current President, and on January 6, 2021, in response to the actual overthrow of democracy in America, a few hundred of the best armed Americans left all their guns at home and peacefully protested at the Capitol building. The protesters stopped a few agents provocateur, but some agents provocateur did succeed in breaking one window and throwing something at one cop; whereas, two black cops killed two unarmed white protesters, one of whom was beaten to death, but the other cops were not so racist and thuggish.
During the protest, we can see the cops open the gates and allow the protesters to approach the Capitol, some of the protesters proceeded to mill around inside the capitol and take selfies with cops.
Instead of welcoming the people, like the cops did …. instead of letting the people “petition the government for a redress of grievances” …. Congressmen fled in terror. It was reminiscent of Jesus chasing the money lenders from the Temple.
The establishment media blackwashed the peaceful Jan 6 protest as a “violent insurrection”. This was about 6 months after the establishment media had whitewashed a series of violent protests as “mostly peaceful protests”.
A few months after Americans had peacefully protested the rigged 2020 election, America’s top general, Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, testified at a Congressional hearing that the protest was an attempt to overturn the Constitution of the United States and that it was the product of “white rage”.
Those who have been paying attention will not be surprised to learn that, in his 9/1/22 speech, the President also tied the former President and his allies to “white supremacists” because, just days before Milley’s toxic 2021 testimony, the President had said, “As I said in my address to the joint session of Congress, according to the intelligence community, terrorism from white supremacy is the most lethal threat to the homeland today.” He thus admits to making that specific fabrication at least twice. A few months before that, on April 28, 2021, he described the Jan 6 protest as, “the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War”.
If you are thinking that humanity has been in The Toxic Age for a few years now, you are correct.
Humanity entered The Toxic Age on September 9, 2016, when Hillary Clinton made her deplorables speech: “You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. … Now, some of those folks—they are irredeemable.”
If you are thinking that this is not actually partisan thing, that it is some kind of divide-and-conquer, and that everyone is being played, you are correct.
To be clear, the President is not the Apex Player. He is nothing more than a puppet—a puppet whose job is to read a teleprompter and let things happen. The real Apex Players (those above Presidents and billionaires) are the ones who have been waging a covert war against humanity for more than 100 years (maybe more than 1000 years), but on September 9th, 2021, they had their puppet read what was tantamount to a declaration of overt war against humanity by mandating that a toxic injection would be forced on just all Americans, whom they see as the last thing standing in their way.
Probably the biggest op in the covert war against humanity is how the Apex Players are trying to turn everyone into the worst version of themselves. They are trying to make us dislike, distrust, and distance each other, so that we are looking at each other instead of looking at them, and so that we cannot unite against them.
You will see it within minutes of turning on the TV once you become aware of it.
The Toxic Age is thus: The Toxic Age of The Apex Players.
Their goal is total global control, which is why they are manipulating everyone into becoming as dependent on government (them) as possible, but they need us to demand it. They cannot force it because that would pierce the illusion of legitimacy, without which, they are finished.
People who are on the path to becoming the best version of themselves are much harder to play. Once a critical mass finds their way again, the plays will fail increasingly often, and eventually, humanity’s self-reinforcing downward spiral will become a self-reinforcing upward spiral.
It is always within everyone’s power to instantly find their way again.
The Apex Players can kill you, imprison you, impoverish you, inject you, infect you, injure you, and defame you …. but they cannot stop you from finding your way again, and that really bums them out.
They are not omnipotent. They are not super villains. That is why they must hide in the shadows. You can defeat them if you know that the real battlefield is inside each of us.
When you find your way again, you win, and they lose.
When you find your way again, you are on the path.
The path leads to the best version of oneself.
On the path, one can see that we live in a universe full of beauty and wonder, and one feels nothing but gratitude for having had the chance to leave the universe better than if one had never existed.
Those on the path know that everyone is redeemable—even the Apex Players.
Everyone is good and everyone is beautiful. More specifically, the best version of everyone is good, and the best version of everyone is beautiful.
If you are thinking that love is the answer, you are correct.
Whenever you see someone, think to yourself. “The light in me is allied with the light in you. The light in one is allied with the light in all.”