The pledge is more doable than it may seem because it doesn't ask you to control what you believe or feel, and it doesn't even ask you to do hardly anything. It is mostly asking you to not do things. You don't even have to succeed—you just have to be committed to trying.
Of course, we are all being played, poisoned, and purged, and to be sure, one who feels like shit—mentally or physically—should not expect to have as much success as one who is bursting with health. On the other hand, those who feel that their health is holding them back thus have an obligation to try to improve their health. Hence the following guide to jumpstart one's health.
If one is in pretty bad shape, then the following daily regimen should produce noticeable results in 3 days:
- Do 15 minutes of cardio.
- Do 10 minutes of weight training (i.e. dumbbells, pushups, situps).
- Stop eating wheat, sugar, cow's milk, sugary beverages/juices, and processed foods.
- Eat no farm-raised sea food.
- Eat only organic food.
- Eat nuts and berries.
- Be sure to eat some cruciferous vegetables, garlic, onion, and green leafy stuff.
- Eat avocados, coconut milk, and olive oil.
- Eat anchovies and/or sardines (from a clean wild source).
- Eat only meat that is not just organic, but which has also been treated as humanely as possible.
- Eat only meat that ate its natural diet (e.g. cows eat grass).
- Drink only spring water, distilled water, or water filtered by reverse osmosis (no government water).
- Eat a big spoonful of lecithin three times a day.
- If you can afford it, get krill oil, matcha green tea, Manuka honey, and the most expensive organic multivitamins.
No doctor will tell you most of this, or how effective it is (it fixed my blood pressure in 48 hours).